Would you like to design your own garden and can you use some help? Or do you have some ideas to adjust your garden, but do not know how to proceed? In this course you learn how to translate your wishes and ideas into your ideal garden in a creative way. In three sessions we guide you from the initial design principles to a self-drawn layout. You can now subscribe for the ‘Late summer course’ on three saturdays in september/oktober or the ‘Fall course on three fridays in november.
Topics covered include:
- Your garden considered: what do I have and what do I want?
- Inspiration: gardens with different shapes, functions and atmospheres
- Design: spaciousness and layout
- Ecology, biodiversity and water management
- Materials: planting and pavements
- Planting plan: which plant in which location?
- You will be guided by two experienced garden and landscape designers. In small groups of 5 to a maximum of 8 participants there is plenty of room for personal attention and you can leave all your questions.
Course dates: Late summer course: Saturday 7, 21 september and 5 october 2019 (from 13:00-17:00 hrs). Fall course: friday 1, 15 and 29 november 2019 (10:00-15:00 hrs)
Location: Area Halfweg/Haarlem
Included: coffee, tea, something tasty, teaching materials and drawing material. Various inspiring garden books can be viewed on site.
Course leader: Lara de Graaf (LDG Landscape architecture, Design & Garden) and Ria Bos (Bos, erf & landschap).
Price: € 290,- p.p. (of which € 50,- deposit). For couples working on the same garden: € 260,- p.p.
If you want a garden with plenty of space for greenery, then you are in good (and green!) hands with Lara and Ria. They have worked together before and now they combine their expertise in design and planting on occasion. Each from her own design practice.
Register directly or request more information? Fill in the contact form below, we will send you a registration form and all necessary information!